The following is the full transcript of an interview with NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte, which will air on "Face the ...
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The ball regarding a Ukraine ceasefire is in the Russian court, NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte said ...
The sweeping new U.S. tariffs announced by President Donald Trump do not violate NATO treaties, the military alliance's ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
NATO Secretary-General Mark Rutte agreed with the Trump administration‘s concern regarding the Arctic on Tuesday but declined ...
NATO allies have pledged more than 20 billion euros ($21.65 billion) in military support for Ukraine in the first three ...
The U.S. has no plans to immediately withdraw its military presence in Europe, despite its demands that European countries ...
NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte told CBS News' Margaret Brennan that "Russia really has to do more to bring this war to an ...
Within NATO, no one harbors illusions about Russia's intentions, and the military alliance views Russia as a long-term threat ...
NATO allies remain committed to the decision made at last year's Washington summit, where they affirmed that Ukraine's path ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results